E-Wallet Terms and Conditions
These E-wallet Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the E-wallet T&C)
are in addition to the Bankera General terms and conditions for the
Provision of Payment Services and all their annexes and any other
Bankera documents that may apply to Your Account and Card. Unless
otherwise stated, where the E-wallet T&C are not consistent with any of
other aforementioned Terms and Conditions, the E-wallet T&C will apply
to the extent of inconsistency. If You have other Terms and Conditions
with Your e-wallet or device provider (e. g. Terms and Conditions
relating to Your device) then they will apply as well. Also, please note
that any transactions with Your Card will remain subject to other Terms
and Conditions which may apply (for example those of Visa).
Terms in capitals in the E-wallet T&C have the same meaning as in the
Bankera General terms and conditions for the Provision of Payment
Services and all their annexes.
- The E-wallet T&C will apply for usage of the Card with Your
e-wallet. The e-wallet refers to any service which allows the
use of Your Card on Your device (phone, watch, etc.).
- You must accept the E-wallet T&C to use Your Card with Your
e-wallet. Your existing Terms and Conditions with us continue to
apply to transactions made using the e-wallet.
- Your e-wallet is provided by Your device or e-wallet service
provider and by using it You are a subject to its Terms and
Conditions. We are not responsible for any agreements You enter
into with Your device or e-wallet service provider or with any
other parties in connection with the e-wallet. Also, we are not
liable to You for Your device or e-wallet functioning and
security, or any of the services, provided by Your device or
e-wallet service provider or by any other parties in connection
with the e-wallet.
- If you are using the Card in the e-wallet of other service
provider, we are not responsible for the quality and
availability of such e-wallet services.
Usage of the e-wallet
- You can link Your Card to Your e-wallet by adding the Card on
Your e-wallet app on Your device. Please note that You may be
asked to fulfil particular requirements set by Your device
provider in order to link Your Card to the e-wallet. After
successfully linking Your Card, You are ready to use it for the
e-wallet transactions. When you want to stop using Your e-wallet
with your Card, go into Your e-wallet app on your device and
remove Your Card.
- We don\'t charge You additionally when You use Your Card with
- Please note that contactless payment limits may apply depending
on the retailer and payment terminal used.
- The e-wallet transaction will be considered to have been
authorised if You have given consent to execute such
- Your consent to make the e-wallet transaction, among other
possible methods regulated in paragraph 5 of the Payment Card
Agreement (Annex No. 2 of the Bankera General terms and
conditions for the Provision of Payment Services), is expressed
when You wave Your device over the contactless card reader. You
authorise the e-wallet transaction using Your device security
protocol which may include special PIN code, biometric
information such as fingerprint or face ID on Your device.
- While using Your Card and e-wallet, You must follow all security
provisions that are set down in the paragraph 9 of Payment Card
Agreement (Annex No. 2 of the Bankera General terms and
conditions for the Provision of Payment Services). Please remind
Yourself of them before You start using Your e-wallet. Also,
please note that if You do not follow these security provisions
You will be fully liable for any losses incurred as a result of
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality
of Your e-wallet information and safety of Your device including
Your username and password associated with Your device or
e-wallet, Your biometric information. Do not share any of these
- No other person should be allowed to use Your e-wallet to make
- You are prohibited from using Your e-wallet on any device that
You know or have reason to believe has had its security or
integrity compromised. Please note that You will be solely
liable for any losses incurred as a result of Your use of any
e-wallet on a compromised device.
- You must delete Your Card and e-wallet login information from
Your device if they are not in use and/or You will no longer be
the owner of Your device.
- You must not activate a payment session on any device if You are
not in full control of the device or it is not in Your
possession at the time.
- Should You lose the device (or control of it) on which You have
added your Card to the e-wallet, discover that Your Card had
been used without Your authorisation, or believe that Your
device or e-wallet login information or other means to access
Your e-wallet have been compromised, You must immediately notify
us in a way described in the Bankera General terms and
conditions for the Provision of Payment Services.
- Please do not forget that we have a right to stop You using your
Card with Your e-wallet in the same way as we can close,
suspend, or limit your access to your Account or any or all of
the Services, including Card transactions under Bankera General
terms and conditions for the Provision of Payment Services and
Disclosure of information
- When You add Your Card to the e-wallet, You acknowledge that
certain data (including personal data) related to the Card may
be transmitted to and stored with the e-wallet provider and/or
mobile device for purposes of using the e-wallet. We shall not
be responsible or liable to You for the use or misuse of any
stored information by the e-wallet provider. You may know what
we do with personal information about you in detail by reading
- We shall not be responsible for the privacy and security of any
information which You may provide to and/or is held by the
the e-wallet or device provider.