BusinessAre there any industries that Bankera does not serve?
Bankera services are not available for companies that are operating in the following industries:
- Shell banks;
- Non-account holders/customers;
- Arms, defense, military;
- Illicit trade of tobacco, alcohol, prescription drugs, steroids, guns;
- Red-light business/adult entertainment, drugs, trafficking;
- Unlicensed or illegal gambling, lotteries, software;
- Pyramid or Ponzi schemes;
- Sale of government ID’s or documents;
Bankera services are also not available for companies that:
- Require and do not have a license to operate in certain jurisdictions;
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
- Promote or cause hate/violence/racism/religious persecution;
- Involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption, or any form of high yield financial investments (get rich quick schemes).